"The Batt-O-Meter is a godsend to have on the road and in studio. It's a time saver, a money saver, a headache saver, and it's not leaving my toolbox any time soon!" ? Ryan Gorman, Sound Engineer for The Deftones, Saliva, & Black Stone Cherry
The world's first battery tester for musicians reads the hours of life remaining in the battery without removing the battery. Plug the gold-plated Power Probe into the 1/4" input on most instruments and effects pedals to test the life remaining in a hard-to-reach battery.
Stop wasting time and money ? don't guess when to change batteries ? you'll be certain with the Batt-O-Meter.
Fast, accurate, and easy to use, the Batt-O-Meter:
- Saves you from risk and stress before a performance
- Saves you money by extending the life of each battery
- Saves you time by checking battery life BEFORE you take things apart
- Save the environment by reducing the number of discarded batteries
- The Batt-O-Meter looks inside your instruments and 9 volt devices to measure voltage and remaining hours of use.
Quickly and accurately measure:
- How many volts a battery is delivering
- Hours left before the device runs out of power
- The remaining life in any 1.5-volt or 9-volt battery
- Plug the gold-plated Power Probe into the 1/4" input on most instruments and effects pedals to test the life remaining in a hard-to-reach battery.
- Test more battery types with increased precision: convenient slide switch differentiates between Alkaline, Rechargeable, and Carbon Zinc batteries.
- The convenient right angle 1/4" jack enables you to check a hard-to-reach battery still inside of equipment. Just plug the Batt-O-Meter battery tester into virtually any battery-operated device with a 1/4" jack input and find out IF and WHEN to change its battery.
(Requires 9 volt battery, not included)